Application

If you are interested in having your ship/group join the Star Trek Firebird Universe, please fill out the application in this forum in the Application thread.
Forum rules
Please submit the Star Trek Firebird Universe Application in the Application thread by using the Post Reply feature. If you have been accepted, you will receive an IMVU message or email response by the group owner and your post will be moved to the Accepted thread. If your application has been rejected, you will receive an IMVU message or an email by the group owner and your post will be moved to the Rejected thread. No information regarding acceptance or rejection will be added to your post before or after it has been moved to either thread.

Application

Postby AquaGirlLove » 2010-Aug-13 [Fri] 12:13 am

Application goes here.
Captain Vel Qua, U.S.S. Firebird (NCC-94123)
Captain Laci Delgado, U.S.S. Valkyrie (NCC-77509)
Captain Brenda Ramirez, U.S.S. Cordelia (NCC-94776)
Captain Tiffany Logan, U.S.S. Stargate (NCC-94028)
AquaGirlLove
Captain (Cmd)
Captain (Cmd)

Re: Application

Postby jasoncollege24 » 2013-Mar-19 [Tue] 1:38 am

This is not an application to join your fleet, but I ask that a ranking member of the fleet carefully read this as I am the ranking JAG officer of Epsilon Force fleet.

There has been a violation from one of your simms against our fleet. I ask that a ranking member of fleet staff please contact me at jag@epsilonforce.net in order to discuss this situation. Please note that if you're using an email address that comes from a Microsoft account (such as hotmail, MSN, or live.com) my replies will come from a different email address to ensure that you receive them.

Thank you.

Commodore Arianna D'Tal
Fleet Judge Advocate General
Epsilon Force
http://epsilonforce.net
jasoncollege24

Return to Star Trek Firebird Universe Application